How I serve my community.
I believe that serving your community goes beyond providing professional service through your business. I have given back to my community through multiple organizations and by providing pro-bono general counsel. I give back by:
- Served as General Counsel for a number of organizations
- Cosworth Technology, Inc.
- Warwick Hills Condominium Association
- Garden City Custodial Worker’s Union
- Injury Assistance, LLC
- Providing pro-bono legal services to the following organizations:
- Life of Christ Lutheran Church
- Zion Lutheran Church of Detroit
- Our Savior Lutheran Church of Hartland, Michigan
I believe there is no substitute for experience, and my service to the community has only strengthened my skills and knowledge of the law. Practicing law for over 40 years has provided me the experience necessary to help you in your time of need. You deserve a highly experienced attorney, but you also deserve an attorney who will care about you on a personal level. I can help you, and no matter your circumstance I care about what happens to you and your family.
At the end of the day, my family and my church are the most important things to me. I serve the people of Phoenix and Peoria, Arizona as a personal injury attorney as if they were my family going through the painful process of recovery. If you are in need, reach out to me. I am here to help.
- Arizona State Bar, 2002
- US District Court, District of Arizona,2002
- Michigan State Bar, 1980
- US District Court, District of Michigan, 1980
- Detroit College of Law, 1980
- The University of Michigan, 1976
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President of the Brain Injury Association, Tucson, Arizona Chapter
- Former Board Member of the Brain Injury Association of Arizona.
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum