Slip and Fall Lawyer in Phoenix, AZ
For victims of slip, trip and fall accidents
If you or a loved one was injured on someone else’s property due to poor or inadequate property maintenance, you may be entitled to coverage for the medical costs, lost wages and other damages you incur as a result. At David R. Farney, PLC, a Phoenix, AZ premises accidents law firm, our team is prepared to provide the legal support you need when filing a premises liability claim. Our comprehensive services include handling all administrative elements of your case, such as filing within the statute of limitations, providing supporting evidence and keeping track of all paperwork, as well as obtaining top-level experts and specialists who can analyze your case.
About premises liability accidents
Premises liability refers to a case in which an individual suffers injury due to the condition of a property that is the responsibility of another person or entity. Premises accidents are a particular risk at properties that do not receive satisfactory upkeep or lack cautionary signage.
As in any personal injury case, proving negligence is the key to success in your premises accident claim. Knowledgeable premises accidents lawyers in Phoenix, AZ such as David R. Farney can advocate for you when a property owner’s or manager’s negligence led to your injury. Consult with an attorney if your accident involved any of the following:
- Slip and fall — You sustained injury when you slipped and fell on water or another liquid or substance on a floor or walkway.
- Trip and fall — You were hurt when you tripped over uneven flooring or pavement, debris or a construction or maintenance defect.
- Retail store negligence — You sustained injury inside a retail store.
- Security negligence — A facility that was supposed to provide you with security failed to adequately protect you.
- Assaults/attacks — You endured assault and/or battery on another person’s or party’s property.
- Daycare negligence — Your child was injured at a child care facility as a result of insufficient supervision.
- Dog bites — You were bitten or attacked by an unprovoked dog.
There is no substitute for experience. Choose top Phoenix, AZ premises accidents attorneys with a proven record of success.
With more than 30 years of experience helping injured people recover, David R. Farney knows how to obtain the compensation you deserve in your premises liability claim. For more information and a free consultation, call the firm at 623-376-6177. You owe nothing unless we win your case.